This type of barrier has become the flagship of the high security industry. They range in applications from traffic control to final denial.
Concentric Security’s wedge and plate barriers are fabricated in a variety of lengths, heights, excavation depths, operational configurations, and performance ratings to meet the project’s needs.
Types of Wedge & Plate Barriers
- Requires a minimum excavation to avoid underground utilities
- Most common barrier installed today
- Excavation is not available or is limited
- Stanchions can be integrated with traffic lights and gate armst
- Temporary barriers used during increased security levels or special events